Friday, December 3, 2010

I Will

I will bring the blind by a way they did not know;
I will lead them in paths they have not known.
I will make darkness light before them,
And crooked places straight.
These things I will do for them,
And not forsake them. (Isaiah 42:16, NKJ)

The two words of God, “I will,” make a powerful difference in the way we manage life.  It seems to me that anxiety and stress come out of not understanding the coming of Christ.  In preparation for celebrating Christmas, meditate on the words of God:  I WILL.

I will bring the blind by a way they did not know: God will  . . . give eyes to see Reality . . . the presence and power of God.
I will lead them in paths they have not known:  God will . . . lead us in a direction that we would not go on our own . . . through His plan.
I will make darkness light before them:  God will . . . bring light to our lives . . . even in the darkest of times when hope seems lost.
And crooked places straight:  God will . . . . transform the impossible to possible with unexpected transforming power . . . .   making all things new.
These things I will do for them:  God will . . .  provide a way . . . and do more than can be imagined. 
And not forsake them . . . God  will . . .  always be present . . . and will never leave or fail us.

God’s will for us is beyond what we can comprehend. 
Connect with the “I will” of God.
Focus on the “I will” throughout the day.
Celebrate the two words of God:  I WILL.

Learning to KickStart the day in the will of God,
Kerrie

(written by Kerrie L. Palmer © 2010 All Rights Reserved)