Monday, March 8, 2010

One Sacred, Healing Word

They are grieving . . . the word “joy” in the midst of their sorrow comforts them.
They are living in impossible circumstances . . . the word “possible” gives them hope.
They are uncertain . . . the word “peace” brings calm. 

One word makes a difference.
One word heals.
One word from God. 
One sacred word . . . transforms. 
One man said to Jesus, “Just say one word.”  He had faith that one word from Jesus would turn the world upside-down:
When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help.  "Lord," he said, "my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly."
  Jesus said to him, "Shall I come and heal him?"
  The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, 'Go,' and he goes; and that one, 'Come,' and he comes. I say to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it."
   When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, "Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. Matthew 8:5-10
Be aware of the power of words . . . one sacred, healing word.

Learning with you to KICK START the day . . .  with a sacred, healing word from God.
                                      Pastor Kerrie 

 (written by Kerrie Palmer © 2010 All Rights Reserved)
interactstudies/ ~ kpalmer@hillchurch.com ~Church on the Hill~700 N. Hill Rd.~McMinnville, OR 97128~503.472.8476 ~www.hillchurch.com~Archives & Daily Subscription: go to http://kickstarttoday.blogspot.com/